1. How do I register to become a member of www.bigtravelbazar.com?
To become a member of bigtravelbazar.com costs nothing. Simply click on the 'sign in ' button on the left of this page, and within three working days you'll receive a unique login ID and password from us.
2. Can I change my user name and password?
Each user name has a unique identity and cannot be changed. However, should you want to change your password you can do this by selecting 'Account Settings' from the drop down menu next to your name (top right corner of the page) and clicking on the 'Agency Details' tab.
3. How is Big Travel Bazar different from other online travel portals?
Bigtravelbazar is India's B2B travel portal. We offer a wide range of services to our partners, enabling them to serve their customers efficiently, with the right pricing and inventory.
4. What should I do if I forget my password?
On the home page, underneath the 'Login' button, you'll see 'Forgot Password?' Just click on that, enter your user name and e-mail ID, and we'll e-mail a link from where you can select a new password.
5. What benefits do members of bigtravelbazar.com get?
As well as vast hotel and flight inventories, and around the clock customer support, you will also benefit from discounts on sales of air tickets, hotel reservations, holiday packages, LTC, insurance and other travel services.
6. If I need any assistance what should I do?
We have a team of travel and technical consultants ready and waiting for your call. Just dial through to our helpdesk on +91-612-2582666 to access around the clock support.
7. As a travel agent, can I add my own service fee?
Yes, you can. Just go to 'Account Settings' and in the 'Preferences' tab you can set the service fee for each airline, and for domestic and international hotels.
8. What payment methods can be used to purchase Big Travel Bazar products through the portal?
You can make payments using credit cards, cheques, demand drafts or cash.
9. Where in the Big Travel Bazar portal do I make payments?
To make a payment to your account, you need to click on 'Make Payment' in the 'Accounts' drop down menu. This will take you to a page where you can quickly and easily pay any amount into your account.
10. How safe is my credit card information when used on Big Travel Bazar?
Completely safe and secure. All transactions on Bigtravelbazar.com are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). This is a secure encryption technology provided by VeriSign, the leaders in the field of internet security.
11. Can I hold a booking prior to confirming it?
Yes, you can hold a booking for 24 hours. You then need to confirm that booking within the 24 hour period, otherwise the reservation will automatically be released.
12. How do I produce an e-ticket for my customer?
You can request a copy of e-tickets that have been booked at any time via the Big Travel Bazar portal. Simply access the ticket queue, from where you can print it out or make a request for it to be e-mailed to you.
13. From where can my customer get their boarding pass?
Boarding passes are given to customers at the time of check-in. Ensure they take their e-ticket and one form of identification with them when travelling.
14. How can I cancel a flight?
It's possible to cancel flights from within the 'Ticket Queue' screen. Here you need to select the 'Request Change' option for the relevant PNR.
15. What is the cancellation policy?
Each airline has their own cancellation policy. Therefore, we suggest that you always cancel the flight as early as possible, and certainly no less than two hours before the departure time.
16. What is the maximum number of seats that can be booked via Big Travel Bazar?
You can book up to nine seats at a time (except Jet Lite)